All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative and thought-provoking series that takes an in-depth look at common illnesses and disabilities.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston is an extremely well known writer of children's educational books. Her library of titles includes books about space, science, geography, history, social sciences and literacy, just to name a few! Angela regularly visits schools to find out what children are learning and exploring in the classroom, and discusses many of her book titles with children during these visits. Angela is married with children, and lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleExplaining
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight202 g
- Width149 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.