All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong championed by folk medicine as one of nature's great healing agents, apple cider vinegar has been shown to help regulate blood pressure, fight infections, relieve arthritis pain, promote digestion, and even prevent dandruff. Thsi work examines this miraculous home remedy and explains what the golden elixir can do and how to make use of it.
- Author BiographyEarl L. Mindell, R.Ph., Ph.D., is an internationally recognized proponent of natural health and has written a dozen books and articles on the subject. A popular lecturer, he is an authority on nutrients, supplements, and natural health.
- Author(s)Earl Mindell
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.