All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtremely important (Wall Street Journal) and thrilling (Washington Post).
- Author BiographyRebiya Kadeer is the president of the World Uyghur Congress and the Uyghur American Association. She is devoted to the principles of nonviolence. Recognized as an unofficial head of state, she regularly meets with world leaders.
- Author(s)Rebiya Kadeer
- PublisherKales Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKales Press
- Content Note16 pages of black-and-white photographs
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byHis Holiness Tenzin Gyatso the Dalai Lama
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.