All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for children aged 5 and upwards, this book shows readers how to draw dozens of cats with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island. A prolific author, Lee Ames died aged 90 in 2011.
- Author(s)Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw 50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 350 line drawings
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.