All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for children aged 5 to 11 years old, this title shows readers how to draw an array of frightening characters, including werewolves, zombies and warlocks and also features well-known characters such as Darth Vader, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Frankenstein's monster, the Phantom of the Opera and many others.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island, New York. A prolific author, Lee Amed died at the age of 90 in June 2011.
- Author(s)Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw 50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 350 line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.43Trending at £15.82
- £11.12Trending at £20.40
- £7.77Trending at £8.49
- £8.42Trending at £9.35
- £3.76Trending at £5.07
- £7.99Trending at £8.40
- £9.99Trending at £15.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.