All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTargeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skills and build a repertoire of fantasy female subjects, this title is suitable for children aged 5-11 years old. It shows readers how to draw dozens of princesses with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island, New York. He directed his own advertising agency and illustrated over 150 books, ranging from preschool picture books to postgraduate texts. A prolific author of more than 30 Draw 50 books, Lee Ames died at the age of 90 in June 2011.
- Author(s)Holly Handler Moylan,Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw 50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 250 line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age5-11
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.