All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fashion Sketcbook is interactive workbook that demonstrates how to render modern fashion in a variety of mediums, with blank space for drawing throughout. A special section of paper doll models is included, with a stunning wardrobe inspired by contemporary fashion designs.
- Author BiographyDanielle Meder is a professional fashion illustrator specializing in beautiful designer paper dolls, sophisticated live runway sketching, and figure and technical illustration for fashion designers, and is also a regular contributor on fashion to the Globe and Mail (Toronto). Her live runway sketches have been featured in Women's Wear Daily and Flare, and she's been photographed in the act of sketching at fashion shows by The Sartorialist and the New York Times. Danielle has demonstrated live runway sketching using the iPad at Apple Soho in New York. Her paper dolls have been featured in a variety of publications and have also been commissioned by The Cut, Bloomingdales, Stylist.co.uk, and The Hudson Bay Company. She also lectures on fashion illustration, focusing on figure drawing and technical flats; trend theory, fashion forecasting, and the history of fashion; and career realization for independent fashion creatives.
- Author(s)Danielle Meder
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Note150 color photos
- Weight658 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.