All listings for this product
About this product
- Description16 step-by-step projects in a variety of mediums, including coloured pencils and backgrounds.
- Author BiographyAnne Pieper is a designer, illustrator and the author of several books. Her talents are wide ranging and include feltmaking, acrylic painting, fabric design and papercrafts. She is able to apply her technical and design skills to many areas, and is well-known for developing new creative techniques and for setting new trends in design. Anne lives and works in Radevormwald, Germany.
- Author(s)Anne Pieper
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width187 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £4.72Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £7.96Trending at £8.30
- £8.90Trending at £12.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.