All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the emotional, intellectual, spiritual, and social significance of art, this book aims to teach you drawing. It traces the development of art from the past, showing drawing's meaning and continuity. It offers various exercises and drawings as models, focusing on artists who draw in a multicultural world.
- Author BiographyTeel Sale is an artist, writer, and teacher, and has had a career of national and international shows (drawing, painting, printmaking, and performance art). She has served as art editor of Trilobite Press, book designer for university presses, book reviewer for Texas Books in Review, and visiting artist/lecturer at colleges and universities nationwide. Recipient of a Pouch Cove Foundation Grant (June, 2001) for drawing, Sale was a faculty member (drawing, painting, and honors) at the University of North Texas from 1975 through 1989.
- Author(s)Claudia Betti,Teel Sale
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight934 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement6th International edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.