All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the fundamental principles of drawing before guiding the reader through the advanced methods of painting a horse. With illustrations throughout in graphite pencil and oils, this book informs and helps every artist who wants to improve or develop their equestrian work.
- Author BiographyAlison Wilson trained at the Slade School of Art in London. She worked in the theatre as a scenic artist and later as a teacher of life drawing. Now an artist and illustrator, one of her main subjects is the horse.
- Author(s)Alison Wilson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note224 colour illustrations
- Weight709 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.79
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.