CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionKnown internationally for designing buildings that take their inspiration from the land, Antoine Predock explores many of his ideas about architecture through the fluent medium of drawing. This collection of 172 sketches, many published here for the first time, surveys nearly fifty years of his work.
- Author BiographyChristopher Curtis Mead taught from 1980 to 2013 at the University of New Mexico, USA where he was a Presidential Teaching Fellow and a Regents' Professor with joint faculty appointments in the School of Architecture and Planning and the College of Fine Arts. A past president of the Society of Architectural Historians, he has written and lectured widely on European and American architecture and urbanism. His work includes Roadcut: The Architecture of Antoine Predock (UNM Press).
- Author(s)Christopher Curtis Mead
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width330 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.