All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note94 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 93 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAntoinette D. Thomas,Leonard Handler
- Table Of ContentsHandler, Historical Perspectives: Figure Drawings. Handler, Administration of the Draw-a-Person (DAP), House-Tree-Person (H-T-P), the Kinetic Family Drawing Test, and the Tree Test. Tharinger, Roberts, Human Figure Drawings in Therapeutic Assessment with Children: Process, Product, Context, and Systemic Impact. Bardos, Doropoulou, Draw-a-Person Screening Procedure for Emotional Disturbance Validity Evidence. Thomas, Engram, Sexually and Physically Abused Children. Thomas, Getz, Smith, Rivas, Anorexic House-Tree-Person Drawings: Profile and Reliability. Thomas, Dufresne, Osteopathic Body-Healing Reflected on Children's Drawings. Thomas, Pinard, The Influence of Osteopathic Treatment on Children's Drawings. Handler, The Fantasy Animal and Story-Telling Game. Deaver, Bernier, The Art Therapy-Project Imagery Assessment. Crisi, The Wartegg Drawing Completion Test: A New Methodology. Lichtenberg, Draw-a-Person-in-the-Rain Test. Le Corff, Tivendell, Leblanc, The Tree Test: A Parsimonious Projective Drawing Test. Czopp, Using the Squiggle Game in the Clinical Interview of Adolescents: A Case Study of Psychodynamic Therapeutic Assessment. Thomas, Getz, The Human Replacement Technique. Thomas, Getz, Doodling and Free Drawings: Blind Inferences. Thomas, What Could It Be? Perryman, Hanback, Symbolic Family Drawing and Abstract Representation Techniques. Finger, Case Study: Jason, A Little Boy with a Lot Inside. Thomas, Four Case Illustrations. Betts, Groth-Marnat, The Intersection of Art Therapy and Psychological Assessment: Unified Approaches to the Use of Drawings and Artistic Processes.
- Author BiographyLeonard Handler, PhD, is Professor Emeritus at the University of Tennessee and a former president of the Society for Personality Assessment. Antoinette D. Thomas, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Montreal, Canada.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.