All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost dream dictionaries only give brief, generic meanings of the universal symbols in dreams. This title offers the best of both worlds: classic meanings with a personal twist. This title discusses common types of dreams-recurring, precognitive, nightmares, and more - and advice for looking at dreams objectively.
- Author BiographyMichael Lennox, Ph.D. is a practising psychologist and one of the most respected and sought after dream interpreters in the U.S. He has appeared on SyFy, MTV, and many radio shows, and has published articles in Today's Woman, TV Guide, and other magazines. Visit him online at www.michaellennox.com.
- Author(s)Michael Lennox
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/03/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight522 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.