All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDreams That Veil is the story of Eliza Brannan, growing up in an England basking in the calm before the storm of the First World War.
- Author BiographyDominic Luke was born in London and studied history at the University of Birmingham. He lives in Northamptonshire and has written four previous novels: Nothing Undone Remained (Buried River Press), Aunt Letitia, Snake in the Grass and Autumn Softly Fell.
- Author(s)Dominic Luke
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuried River Press
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.84
- £7.44Trending at £9.01
- £14.68Trending at £15.30
- £4.45Trending at £4.66
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £7.96Trending at £9.03
- £14.59Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.