Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a look at the challenges and dilemmas of immigration policy and practice in the absence of comprehensive immigration reform. This book shows how these policies and practices offer a means of prioritizing immigration enforcement in ways that alleviate harm to children, and why they remain controversial and vulnerable to political challenges.
- Author BiographyMarjorie S. Zatz is Vice Provost and Graduate Dean and Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Merced.Nancy Rodriguez is Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Marjorie S. Zatz,Nancy Rodriguez
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 Table
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.