All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the way in which dreams have been used in myth, medicine and the movies. It shows how they have been revered as therapeutic tools, religious revelations, creativity catalysts and medical miracles, dismissed as biological blips, or feared as signs of demonic damnation.
- Author BiographySHARON PACKER, M.D., is a psychiatrist in private practice in New York City and Woodstock. She is Adjunct Professor in the Media Studies and Cultural Studies Department at the New School for Social Research.
- Author(s)Sharon Packer
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.