All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionWith helpful annotations to the poetry, as well as a selected bibliography containing the most important editions and translations from all three of the main Iberian languages, this volume is suitable for both specialists and students in comparative literature.
- Author BiographyVincent Barletta is associate professor of Iberian and Latin American cultures at Stanford University. Mark L. Bajus and Cici Malik are PhD candidates in the Department of Iberian and Latin American Cultures at Stanford University.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note3 halftones, 3 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCici Malik,Mark Bajus,Vincent Barletta
- Translated byVincent Barletta,Mark Bajus,Cici Malik
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.