Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 27 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife for young Carrie Clayton has been a series of hard knocks. Bereft of her beloved mother at an early age, she supports her drunken father and provides love for her brother, Billy. When she and Billy are wrongly accused of murder, Billy is executed and Carrie sent to Australia.
- Author BiographyEileen Townsend is the author of the bestselling novels Of Woman Born, In Love and War, The Love Child, The Other Woman, Child of Fire, Dreamtime and Thine is the Kingdom. With her husband, Professor Colin Townsend, she compiled War Wives, the widely acclaimed story of women in the Second World War. Born in Scotland, she spent of most of her childhood in Cumbria. She is an MA graduate in Modern History and Political Science.
- Author(s)Eileen Townsend
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/05/1994
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.73Trending at £8.36
- £9.80Trending at £9.92
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £11.90Trending at £12.27
- £10.74Trending at £11.71
- £7.45Trending at £8.22
- £7.49Trending at £9.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.