All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescription and discussion of over two thousand brooches, rings, buckles, pendants, buttons, purses and other accessories found in archaeological digs in London, and dating from the period 1150-1450.
- Author(s)Frances Pritchard,Geoff Egan
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Series TitleMedieval Finds from Excavations in London S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintThe Boydell Press
- Content Note207 Line drawings, black and white; 12 Illustrations, color; 62 Illustrations, black and white
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £15.03
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.92Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.