All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionContains far more than juices, smoothies and frappes There are punches, thickshakes, iced coffees and chai tea too. With such a variety of drinks on offer, you'll never be short of ideas.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreOther Beverages
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Minis
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/10/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited bySusan Tomnay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.