All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £21.03
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.13
- £6.49Trending at £10.02
- £4.62Trending at £7.51
- £8.30Trending at £8.82
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the way people behave in the workplace. This book aims to bridge the gap between the findings from evolutionary biology and insights about humanity derived from the social sciences.
- Author BiographyPaul Lawrence (Boston, MA) is Wallace Brett Donham Professor Emeritus of Organizational Behavior at the Harvard Business School. He has written more than twenty books and numerous articles on human behavior in organizations. Nitin Nohria (Boston, MA) is Professor of Business Administration and Chair of the Organizational Behavior Unit at Harvard Business School. He serves on the advisory boards of several major corporations and lectures to corporate audiences around the globe. He is the author of The Arc of Ambition and The Differentiated Network (Jossey-Bass: 0-7879-0331-0).
- Author(s)Nitin Nohria,Paul R. Lawrence
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWarren Bennis signature
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.