All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill Cohen's interpretation of Drucker's work has never been needed more than today, when marketing spells difference between success and failure. In this book, Drucker on Marketing reflects Bill Cohen's ability to understand and communicate Peter Drucker's thoughts and ideas about [marketing].
- Author BiographyWILLIAM A. COHEN, PhD, a retired Air Force major general, has written two previous books on Drucker. He was the first graduate of the PhD program Drucker developed and taught for practicing executives at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University where Cohen now serves on the Board of Visitors. He writes a monthly column, Lessons from Peter Drucker, for several Internet newsletters including Human Resources IQ and is president of the California Institute of Advanced Management, located in El Monte, California.
- Author(s)William Cohen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight557 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.55Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.