All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is essential reading for criminology/criminal justice and social policy students; for students studying health related degrees; for researchers in criminal justice and the drugs field; criminal justice, drug treatment and health professionals; the media and members of the public who are interested in drug use and crime.
- Author BiographyAnthea Hucklesby is Reader in Criminal Justice and Deputy Director of the Centre for Criminal Justice Studies, University of Leeds, UK. Her research interests focus on the criminal justice process and the treatment of defendants/offenders within it. Emma Wincup is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology and Criminal Justice and Deputy Director of the Centre for Criminal Justice Studies, University of Leeds, UK. Her research explores the relationship between crime and social exclusion and the intersections between criminal justice and social policy.
- Author(s)Anthea Hucklesby,Emma Wincup
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.