Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £90.21+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 19 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents up-to-date research that explores the various connections between drug misuse and crime.
- Author BiographyDr. Trevor Bennett is Professor of Criminology and Director of the Centre for Criminology at the University of Glamorgan. He has published widely in the area of drug use and crime, most recently as co-author of Understanding Drugs, Alcohol and Crime (2005) with Katy Holloway and as a contributor to Substance Use and Misuse, the British Journal of Criminology and the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. Dr. Katy Holloway is a Research Fellow at the Centre for Criminology, University of Glamorgan. She is also a Lecturer on the M.Sc. in Criminology and Criminal Justice program. She has published widely in the area of drug use and crime, most recently as co-author of Understanding Drugs, Alcohol and Crime (2005) with Trevor Bennett and as a contributor to Substance Use and Misuse, the British Journal of Criminology and the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs.
- Author(s)Katy Holloway,Trevor Bennett
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note84 tables
- Weight634 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.