All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a multidisciplinary perspective, the authors incorporate theory, empirical research and policy to provide readers with a full assessment of the interplay of drugs, crime and the criminal justice system.
- Author BiographySteven Belenko is Professor in the Temple University Department of Criminal Justice and adjunct Professor at the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He has conducted extensive research and published widely on drug abuse and crime, the impact of substance abuse on the adult and juvenile justice systems, drug policy, and developing and testing organizational change strategies to improve the implementation of drug treatment for offenders. In addition to numerous articles and book chapters, he is the sole author of two books on drug policy and coauthor of a recent book on implementation of drug treatment in community corrections. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Experimental Criminology. Cassia C. Spohn is a Foundation Professor and Director of the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Arizona State University. She is the author or coauthor of six books, including Policing and Prosecuting Sexual Assault: Inside the Criminal Justice System, which was published in 2013. Her research interests include prosecutorial and judicial decision making, the intersections of race, ethnicity, crime and justice, and sexual assault case processing decisions. In 2013 she received ASU's Award for Leading Edge Research in the Social Sciences and was selected as a Fellow of the American Society of Criminology.
- Author(s)Dr. Cassia C. Spohn,Steven R. Belenko
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.