Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.47Trending at £5.39
- £5.38Trending at £8.73
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £4.45Trending at £8.05
- £10.32Trending at £10.60
- £5.68Trending at £7.12
- £6.15Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionThanea, Christian daughter to the pagan King Loth in King Arthur's time, survives being set to sea in an oar-less coracle as a druid sacrifice, and is taken in by St Serf as the only woman in his monastery. In due course, she produces a son who, with his mother, founds the great city of Glasgow.
- Author BiographyOne of Scotland's best-loved authors, Nigel Tranter wrote over ninety novels on Scottish history. He died at the age of ninety on 9 January 2000.
- Author(s)Nigel Tranter
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/01/1994
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight180 g
- Width111 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.