All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study presented in this book describes how and under what conditions dryports work efficiently as a complementary partner for seaports and as an option for future-oriented and sustainable logistics. The authors identify similarities and differences across four cases and suggest under which conditions dryports have a good chance to succeed.
- Author BiographyManuel Kuhn, born in 1977, Political Scientist, is researcher for maritime economy at the University of Bremen. Karsten Seidel, born in 1958, Economist, is specialised in European maritime affairs. Jochen Tholen, born in 1948, Economist and Sociologist, is specialised in regional economy at the University of Bremen. Gunter Warsewa, born in 1955, is Sociologist and Director of the IAW Institute - University of Bremen.
- Author(s)Guentier Warsewa,Jochen Tholen,Karsten Siedel,Manuel Kuehn
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleMaritime Logistik / Maritime Logistics
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight230 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.18
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £12.95Trending at £13.60
- £11.40Trending at £11.56
- £7.96Trending at £8.12
- £20.23Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.