All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- Author(s)F. Lamberti,J. M. Waller,N. A. van der Graaff
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight908 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsI Durable Plant Resistance and the Genetics of Host/Pathogen Populations.- Durable Resistance and Agricultural Development.- Genetic Background of Durable Resistance.- Present Knowledge and Theories Concerning Durable Resistance.- Durable Resistance in Crops: Should the Concept of Physiological Races Die?.- Theoretical Resistance Models.- Models Explaining the Specificity and Durability of Host Resistance Derived from the Observations on the Barley - Puccinia hordei System.- Pathogen Fitness in Cereal Mildews.- Problems in Estimating Parasitic Fitness.- Response of a Powdery Mildew Population to a Barley Variety Mixture.- Changing Gene Frequencies in Populations.- Durable Resistance and Disease Complexes.- II Parameters and Targets of Durable Resistance.- Durable Resistance and Host-Pathogen-Environment Interaction.- Epidemiological Parameters of Plant Resistance.- Durable Resistance in Crops: Biometric Analysis of Resistance.- Expression of Incomplete Resistance to Pathogens.- Resistance of Crops to Nematodes.- Durable Resistance of Barley Cultivars to the Nematode Heterodera avenae.- Resistance to Insects Promotes the Stability of Integrated Pest Control.- Insect Resistance in Cotton in Sudan.- Breeding Cotton Cultivars Resistant to Whitefly.- III Breeding for Durable Resistance and its Practical Application.- Pathosystem Management.- The Socio-Economic Implications of Breeding for Durable Resistance in Developing Countries.- Durable Resistance in Perennial Crops.- Breeding Elm, Pine and Cypress for Resistance to Diseases.- Research for Durable Resistance to Vascular Wilt Disease (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. elaeidis) of Oil Palm (Elaeis guineensis).- Incomplete Resistance to Coffee Leaf Rust.- Resistance to Coffee Berry Disease in Ethiopia.- Durable Resistance in Potatoes for Developing Countries.- Genetic Recombination and Mode of Inheritance of Pathogenic Characters by Phytophthora infestans through Sexual Reproduction.- Durable Resistance in Self-Fertilizing Annuals.- International Testing as a Means to Implement Durable Resistance: The Experience of CIMMYT with Wheat Rusts.- Breeding for Disease Resistance in Wheat, the Zambian Experience.- Breeding for Disease Resistance in Wheat: the Brazilian Experience.- Experience of using Durable Resistance in the USA.- Durability of Barley Powdery Mildew Resistance Genes in Denmark 1963-1980.- Disease Resistance in Rice.- Evaluation of Faba Bean Cultivars for Slow Rusting Resistance.- Interactions between Pearl Millet Varieties and Salerospora graminicola isolates.- Participants.- Lecturers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.