All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a thorough investigation of the theory and applications of time and band limiting, and develops the tools for applications in communications engineering, as well as optical engineering, geosciences, planetary sciences, and biomedicine.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Hogan received his Ph.D. from the University of South Wales and is currently a Senior Lecturer in Mathematics at the University of Newcastle. He has worked as a fellow or professor at over a dozen institutions in Australia and Europe, and has served as a referee for numerous prestigious mathematical journals. A recipient of an Australian Postgraduate Research Award from 1985-1989, Dr. Hogan has published 28 articles and coauthored two books, the most recent of which, Time--Frequency and Time--Scale Methods, was a joint project with his current collaborator, Joseph Lakey. Joseph D. Lakey currently serves as Head of the Mathematical Sciences Department at New Mexico State University (NMSU). He received his Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Maryland under a dissertation fellowship, after which he served as a professor or fellow at numerous universities throughout America. Dr. Lakey received the 2005 Outstanding Faculty Award for the Arts & Sciences at NMSU, has provided extensive research support to seminars and conferences over the past decade, and, along with his 2005 collaboration with Dr. Hogan, has published over 40 journal articles in the past few decades.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Hogan,Joseph D. Lakey
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/2011
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.