Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionGrand chess Master Neil McDonald explains the strategy and tactics of the highly fashionable Leningrad variation of the Dutch Defense. Through the use of model games for both sides, McDonald provides a thorough grounding in the key ideas, so that readers can quickly and confidently start to use the Leningrad in their own games.
- Author BiographyGrandmaster Neil McDonald is an experienced player on the international chess circuit and has a string of tournament successes to his name. He is a talented chess coach who has trained English juniors at many international events. His successful books include Modern Defence, French Winawer and Dutch Leningrad.
- Author(s)Neil McDonald
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleChess Press Opening Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChess Press, an imprint of Seventh Rank Distribution
- Content Note120d.
- Weight18 g
- Width156 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.