All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows that research, development and innovation are key-drivers of the competitive position of Dutch shipping, dredging, offshore, inland shipping, shipbuilding, and naval construction. This study also contains guidelines for the companies that can be used to apply a definition of the concepts of maritime research, development and innovation.
- Author(s)First Marine International
- PublisherIOS Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleDutch Maritime Network Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintDelftse University Press,The Netherlands
- Out-of-print date03/10/2008
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.