All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprising both interpretive essays and a selection of documents that bear on Dvorak's career and music, this volume addresses fundamental questions about the composer while presenting an argument for a radical reappraisal.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/1993
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleThe Bard Music Festival
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 halftones 61 music exs.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMichael Beckerman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.