All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom an initial examination of the fighting methods of the individual dwarf soldier, this book looks at how they do battle in small companies and vast armies. It covers all of their troop types from the axemen that form the front lines of battle to their deadly accurate crossbowmen, and more.
- Author BiographyChris Pramas is an award-winning game designer, writer, and publisher. He is best known as the designer of the Dragon Age RPG and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 2nd Edition, and as the founder and President of Green Ronin Publishing. He has been a creative director at Wizards of the Coast and Flying Lab Software and a lead writer at Vigil Games. Green Ronin continues to thrive under his leadership, publishing roleplaying games like Mutants & Masterminds, DC Adventures, and A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying. After going to college to study graphic design, Hauke Kock worked as both an illustrator and an author. Hauke has worked on books on numerous different themes, such as dinosaurs, vampires, monsters, romans, vikings, knights, and many more. Darren Tan grew up drawing spaceships, dinosaurs and the stuff of his imagination, which was fuelled by movies and computer games. Following a brief stint in 3D animation, Darren now works as a digital concept artist at Imaginary Friends Studios and is enjoying getting paid for his hobby.
- Author(s)Chris Pramas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note20 b/w; 9 col
- Weight217 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hauke Kock,Darren Tan
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.