All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized into an outline bulleted format, this pocket-sized manual details information for diagnosis and treatment of Arrhythmias. It includes tables and figures that summarize important clinical data and professional society recommendations, while various other references direct readers to additional information.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Becker, MD, Duke Clinical Research Institute, is Professor of Medicine and Director of the Thrombosis Center at Duke Clinical Research Institute in Durham, NC. Frederick A. Spencer, MD, UMass Memorial Health Care, is Associate Professor of Medicine, Director of the Coronary Care Unit, Director of Anticoagulation Service, Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation at UMass Memorial Health Care in Worcester, MA.
- Author(s)Frederick A. Spencer,Richard C. Becker
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width110 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.