All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of the symptoms, causes and treatments of anorexia nervosa. This book covers the paradox of self-annihilation for self-preservation, the causes of anorexia, use and misuse of the Internet, attributes of the disease, and accompanying disorders. It discusses the therapies used to treat anorexia.
- Author BiographyAvis Rumney is a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, an Eating Disorder Specialist, and a Certified Interventionist in private practice in Marin County, California. More information on eating disorders can be found at her website EatingDisorderServices.net.
- Author(s)Avis Rumney
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notedirectory, bibliography, index
- Weight367 g
- Width254 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Pagination190 pp
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.