All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique recording with Dylan Thomas reading his own work, as he meant it to be read.
- Author BiographyDylan Thomas began his career as a journalist in his native village of Swansea, Wales. He then moved to London where he worked in broadcasting and wrote film scripts, prose and drama to earn enough money to enable him to write what he most wanted to - poetry. He lived with his wife and three children until his untimely death in New York in 1953.
- Author(s)Dylan Thomas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/02/2004
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight105 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Read byDylan Thomas
- Contained items statementContains 2 CD-Audios
- Running Time120
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.