All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the technical aspects of an economic model used to examine issues of global economic significance.
- Author BiographyElena Ianchovichina is Lead Economist for the Middle East and North Africa Region of the World Bank. Since joining the Bank in 2000, she has served in the Bank's Research Department, East Asia and Pacific Region and managed the Economic Policy and Debt Department's program on inclusive growth. Her work has focused on country-specific analyses of economic growth, emerging Asia, and fiscal and trade reform. Dr Ianchovichina has published more than twenty articles in a variety of journals including the Canadian Journal of Economics, Contemporary Economic Policy, the Review of International Economics, the World Bank Economic Review and Ecological Economics. She received Purdue University's 2008 Apex award for outstanding contribution to quantitative trade analysis. Terrie L. Walmsley is an Associate Professor at Purdue University and a Principal Fellow, Associate Professor at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Dr Walmsley is also the Director of the Center for Global Trade Analysis, the Purdue home of the Global Trade Analysis Project, a global network of 8,500 researchers from 150 countries (www.gtap.org). Dr Walmsley leads the construction of the GTAP Data Base, a global database used worldwide for examining the impact of international trade and environmental policies. Dr Walmsley's research has focused on international trade in goods and services and the movement of capital and labor across national boundaries, which has been used extensively by the World Bank.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus. 93 tables
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byElena Ianchovichina,Terrie L. Walmsley
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.