Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.18Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionMathematical Biology has grown at an astonishing rate. This important text introduces some of the exciting problems which arise in the biological sciences and gives some indication of the wide spectrum of questions that modeling can address.
- Author(s)Ponnada Raja Sekhara Rao,Vadrevu Sree Hari Rao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.