Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionConflict and cooperation are two dynamics that have shaped the political economy and international relations around the Black Sea since the early nineties. This title examines the process of institutionalized subregional cooperation and casts light on the factors influencing the reconfiguration of subregional structures in the region.
- Author BiographyPanagiota Manoli is Lecturer of Political Economy of International Relations at the Department of Mediterranean Studies, University of the Aegean (Rhodes - Greece).
- Author(s)Panagiota Manoli
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.