All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised text emphasizes the principles of the physics of flight. The increased importance of automatic control (AFCS) is reflected in an expanded chapter on this subject that prepares students for work with stability augmentation, autopilots and guidance systems.
- Author(s)Bernard Etkin,Lloyd Duff Reid
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/1995
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight724 g
- Width183 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Revised byLloyd Duff Reid
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.