All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdited and authored by top international scientists in this area Reconciles theoretical models with the latest data on population dynamics Develops new models for identifying factors and processes that change abundance.
- Author BiographyNorman Owen-Smith has a special interest in the behavioural and population ecology of large mammalian herbivores. After obtaining his PhD for a study of white rhinos through the University of Wisconsin, he held appointments at the universities of Pretoria and Zimbabwe before settling into a position at the University of the Witwatersrand, where he headed the Centre for African Ecology.
- Author(s)Norman Owen-Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight414 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.