All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise and accessible account of the dynamical properties of one-dimensional quantum systems, for graduate students and new researchers.
- Author BiographyYoshio Kuramoto is a Professor of Physics at Tohoku University, Japan. He is an expert on strongly correlated electron systems, and has authored and co-authored several books and many papers in related research fields. He is a member of the Physical Society of Japan, and has served as one of the editors of the society's journal. Yusuke Kato is an Associate Professor in the Department of Basic Science at the University of Tokyo. His working fields are physics of condensed matter, correlated electron systems in one dimension, integrable systems in one dimension, superconductivity and Bose-Einstein condensation.
- Author(s)Yosio Kuramoto,Yusuke Kato
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus.
- Weight1100 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.