All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionCombining numerical and analytical techniques to grapple with the dynamics of state-of-the-art nanophotonic semiconductor structures, this outstanding contribution to the literature has detailed, worked calculations relating to three complex laser structures.
- Author BiographyChristian Otto received the Diploma in physics from the Freie Universitat Berlin in 2009, and a doctorate in Physics from the Technische Universitat Berlin in 2013. His work was performed in the group of Prof. Dr. Eckehard Scholl, PhD at the Institut fur Theoretische Physik. Currently, he is a postdoctoral researcher at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research.
- Author(s)Christian Otto
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 61 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.