All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleModeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight701 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnimesh Mukherjee,Bivas Mitra,Fernando Peruani,Monojit Choudhury,Niloy Ganguly
- Table Of ContentsPart I Online social media, Internet and WWW.- Dynamics in online social networks.- An empirical validation of growth models for complex networks.- On the routability of the Internet.- The evolution of layered protocol stacks leads to an hourglass-shaped architecture.- Opinion dynamics on coevolving networks.- Part II Community analysis.- A template for parallelizing the Louvain method for modularity Maximization.- Multi-scale modularity and dynamics in complex networks.- Evaluating the performance of clustering algorithms in networks.- Communities in evolving networks: definitions, detection and analysis Techniques.- Clustering hypergraphs for discovery of overlapping communities in folksonomies.- The stability of a graph partition: A dynamics-based framework for community detection.- Algorithms for finding motifs in large labeled networks.- Part III Diffusion, spreading, mobility and transport.- A dynamical network view of Lyon's V'elo'v shared bicycle System.- Generalized voter-like models on heterogeneous networks.- Epidemics on a stochastic model of temporal network.- Network-based information filtering algorithms: ranking and recommendation
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.