All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic 1880s guide to the many types of dynamo used to generate electricity, and the theory underlying their function.
- Author(s)Silvanus Phillips Thompson
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note373 b/w illus.
- Weight860 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.