All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a view of research on reading disability. This volume provides researchers, graduate students, educators and other professionals with knowledge of and insights into the theories and findings of the nature and causes of reading disability.
- Author BiographyIngvar Lundberg is a professor at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Books that he has co-authored together with Torleiv Hoien have been standard textbooks throughout the Nordic countries, and their articles have appeared in leading international journals.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNeuropsychology and Cognition
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFinn Egil Tonnessen,Ingolv Austad,Ingvar Lundberg,P. Sundberg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.57Trending at £13.05
- £8.24Trending at £10.13
- £11.15Trending at £12.78
- £4.39Trending at £4.72
- £10.87Trending at £11.37
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £11.22Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.