All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNeuropsychology and Cognition
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byValeria Csepe
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of Contents1. Phonology, Learning to Read and Dyslexia: A Cross-Linguistic Analysis.- 2. Visual Processing as Revealed by ERPs: Dyslexic and Normal Readers.- 3. Auditory Event-Related Potentials in Studying Developmental Dyslexia.- 4. Brain Functions and Speech Perception in Infants at Risk for Dyslexia.- 5. Comparing Normal and Impaired Reading Using Magnetoencephalography.- 6. Structural and Functional Brain Correlates of Dyslexia: MRI and Dichotic Listening.- Author Index.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.70
- £6.24Trending at £6.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.06
- £9.69Trending at £11.09
- £6.95Trending at £8.18
- £11.68Trending at £13.05
- £12.14Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.