All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresented from a practical, clinician's point of view, this volume addresses dyspepsia in childhood and in the elderly. It provides guidelines that can be easily followed in clinical practice, leading to a reduction in costs and increased patient safety.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMarko Duvnjak
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.