All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to swallow safely is paramount in the care and management of dysphagic patients. Clinicians must therefore understand how a normal swallow occurs. Dysphagia describes the process in depth, and discusses variations in swallowing related to age and what it is that is being swallowed.
- Author BiographyJulie A. Y . Cichero, Private Speech Pathology Consultant, Brisbane, Australia. Bruce E. Murdoch, Professor and Head of Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology, The University of Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight915 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBruce E. Murdoch,Julie Cichero
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.