Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide takes a very practical view of dyspraxia in children aged five to 11 and considers ways of helping teachers and parents to understand this complex condition.
- Author BiographyChristine Macintyre is a Lecturer in the Faculty of Education, University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Christine Macintyre
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/04/2009
- Content Notefacsimiles, portraits
- Weight204 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- cornishtob30 Sep, 2016by
Really informative book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.